Follow @tinyrexwrecks

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Book three

My third book with Andersen Press is publishing next year, but the proofs have already arrived.  I can't show much but I'm sure no-one will mind a tiny sneak peak.

Mo at work

This is Maurice (Maw-reece). He runs the lost property department of a railway station.  His office was inspired by a ticket office I saw at Boat Of Garten railway station in the Highlands, near where I live.


   Isn't it the sweetest?  And perfect for a mouse.


Here's a little close up of the title page.  As you can see, like my first two books,  it is published by those lovely people at Andersen Press.



And finally a little glance at the back cover.  With some exciting bits and bobs I've collected to make some luggage tags of my own.

You'll have to wait a little longer to see the rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment